1st Locate UK Limited
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
In any organisation with high volumes of transactions or large customer groups, mistakes or deviations from the norm are to be expected. In large volumes, these can prove to be expensive, both in terms of lost revenue and time spent trying to resolve.
First Locate specialises in customer debt resolution services.
We securely manage and process over £9 million worth of outstanding balances every month for our clients as well as sending over 4 million outbound items of post annually for many of the UK’s largest utility companies, retailers, financial institutions and governmental departments.
Whether it is our pro-active services such as corrections and database cleaning or re-active such as agreeing re-payment schedules or locating ‘gone-aways’ we already have all the systems, procedures and trained staff in place to start processing and preventing outstanding accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will be varied and provide you with an excellent knowledge of many aspects of the financial services industry.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Providing operational business admin support to the operational teams to allow them to fulfil client requirements and business revenue targets
- Querying with the client’s customer accounts where there may be a discrepancy / misunderstanding as to how the balance has come about
- Data inputting onto customer accounts with new information as to the development of their relationship and situation
- Chasing customers for outstanding information when relevant
- Sending out invoices for customers to explain the detail of any debts that are outstanding
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Good computer literacy skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team and use your own initiative to identify and resolve problems
- Comfortable working with and presenting information in a clear and concise fashion
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours, Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm. The weekly wage is set at £175, to start.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/hpmc1
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.