Website 4 Seasons Medical Centre Ltd
4 Seasons Medical Centre Ltd
Medical Receptionist Apprenticeship
Do you have an interest within the medical sector? This is the perfect opportunity for any outgoing and motivated individual to earn £175 per week whilst gaining a qualification. This company is offering excellent progression routes once completion on your apprenticeship so apply now!
Our Client is looking for a Medical Receptionist Apprenticeship to join their friendly and professional team.
- We put patients’ needs at the heart of everything we do and always strive to offer the best possible service. Located in Warrington:
Our practice nurses offer a wide range of medical services to our patients:
- Asthma Clinic
- Chronic Disease Clinic
- COPD Clinic
- Diabetic Clinic
- Cervical Screening Clinic
- Heart Clinics for patients with diagnosed heart disease
- Childhood Vaccination Clinic
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is delivered to all patient and visitors, to the practice.
- Deal with general enquiries, explain procedures and make new, follow-up appointments.
- Deal with tasks and emails.
- Scanning and photocopying.
- Receive and make telephone calls, as required, ensuring accurate message taking.
- Enter requests for home visits onto computer screen, ensuring careful recording of all relevant details.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Communicate effectively, both over the telephone and face to face
- Recognise patient’s needs and respond accordingly.
- Follow data protection, practice policies and guidelines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- IT knowledge and skills
- Personal qualities
- strong work ethic
- Desire to do well within career
- Mature approach to working environment
- Punctual individual
Your working hours will be a routine.
Shifts to be confirmed with employer once successful. Total hours per week: 37.00. Weekly wage: £175
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a medical setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard.
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/z7nMw
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.