AAPLUS BUILDING GROUP LTD
We recognise that we can only succeed by working together and we can only be the greatest if we combine our strengths. We are people orientated and will always step in to support if anyone in the team is struggling. We know what it takes to make a place of work to be greatest and we thrive on pushing ourselves and others to try new ideas and support the organisational objectives.
- General administration duties
- Answering emails and phone calls, taking messages
- Liaise with customers throughout working days with project updates, scheduling appointments
- Scheduling upcoming projects – client visit
- Liaise with subcontractors and engineers
- Ordering stock/PPE and stationery
- Preparing contracts, certifications, any documents to be filed, etc
- Liaise with an accountant if necessary
- Assist the General Manager in all enquiries
- Updating spreadsheet and keep the office duties organized on a daily basis
We promise to train and develop you, to create an environment you excel in, and a team that feels like a family. We may ask you to complete reasonable tasks that are not listed above, but that we feel you are capable of undertaking.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.