Website Abds Accountancy
This exciting opportunity offers you the chance to develop your accounting skills and delve into the world of work. We are looking for a confident, reliable individual who has a strong interest in building a career in the finance sector.
Monday – Thursday (If there is a bank holiday Tuesday – Friday) – 30 hours per week. Times to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30.00
To be agreed upon appointment
- Responsibility for the Subcontractor ledger, including setting up subcontractors, verifying status with mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls
- Interact, meet and welcome clients
- Arrange meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Maintaining accurate records and bookkeeping data entry
- Email correspondence with clients
- Assisting with end of month reporting duties
- Maintaining and updating online bookkeeping client entries
- Any adhoc duties related to your job role
- Good numeracy skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate
- Willing to learn
- GCSE English and Maths (or the equivalent) but can be completed if not.
- Progression into the company. Higher qualification.
Training to be provided
- Assistant Accountant Level 3
- Functional skills English and Maths if required
- On the job training
Welcome to Accountants for Business Development and Solutions (ABDS). We are a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in Southampton, Hampshire, and Hammersmith, London, providing a personalised service to business owners and individuals. We have extensive experience of dealing with all types of businesses, including construction industry, limited companies, academy schools and charities. We help our clients, both personal and corporate, in minimising their tax liabilities by the use of effective tax planning.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.