Website Able Personnel Uk Limited
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Founded by Director Julie Lawrence in January 2004, Able Personnel UK is a recruitment partner that is focused on providing quality candidates with the right expertise to their clients. The team has more than 30 years’ experience and a solid understanding of the commercial sector.
Having grown primarily through referrals Able Personnel UK has a reputation for showing a great deal of respect to both candidates and clients. The benefit of this is a large database of quality candidates to draw from to present to clients.
A key area of specialisation is providing expertise for all levels of Training and Education, specifically Training Advisors as well as NVQ and End Point Assessors.
Other recruitment divisions include the Commercial Sector for Administrative, Secretarial, and Customer Service, as well as Management, Procurement, Law, Marketing, Sales, Accounting, IT and Finance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Adding CV’s to the database
- find out candidate availability
- Present candidates to clients
- CV searches
- Reviewing updating and sending out client’s terms of business
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages when needed
- Social Media Management (Jobs posting, company news, etc.)
- Research and booking travel, hotels and restaurants for consultants
- Update database (client information and candidate details)
- Formatting CV’s for consultants
- Supporting accounts with internal procedures – invoicing etc.
- PA to managers when needed during large recruitment campaigns
Full training and support will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Be able to use own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results.
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm (with a 1-hour lunch) or Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (with a 30-minute lunch). The weekly wage is set between £175-£200, to start.
The successful individual will be going onto the Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, with the potential to progress onto the Level 3 upon completion. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Apply through this link : https://odro.io/s/uy1mi
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.