Website Able Staffing
Do you want to earn £200 per week whilst building yourself an exciting career? Able Staffing are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join their fast paced business. If you think you’re suitable, then apply now!
Our Client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
At Able Staffing we’re not just any job placement agency. That’s because we are specialists in recruitment for three particular areas – Early Years, Healthcare, Catering & Hospitality.
We provide a tailored service for each client, regardless of what sector. That means recruiting and matching talent for permanent work, as well as supplying suitable temporary staff at short notice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Able Staffing are an established and rapidly expanding Early Years and Education Recruitment agency based in Wimbledon.
Established in 2012 and operating across the UK, ABLE Staffing Education Recruitment is a specialist in recruiting for all aspects of the education sector, serving all sizes and types of organisations that have a need to recruit staff.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Search CV’s through the relevant job boards available (i.e.: CV library, Indeed, Reed etc.)
- Post and maintain adverts on these relevant job boards
- Contact any relevant candidates to discuss what they are looking for and make notes accordingly (Qualification, DBS, availability for interview/registration etc.)
- Temporary Resourcers will need to book in registrations with a follow up email
- Permanent Resourcers will need to send off CV for formatting (with notes) to all relevant parties
- Follow up calls, compliance checks, reference checks may also be added to your daily duties if and when requested by your manager.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Be confident on the telephone
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Be friendly and professional
- Motivated and driven
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to multitask
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm(1 hour lunch) with a weekly wage of £200
This is a great opportunity to develop your recruitment skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to progress onto a Recruitment Consultant Level 3 and then hopefully the candidate can gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/fFZXF
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.