Website Academy Insurance Services Limited
Do you have what it takes to work in a busy office environment? Academy Insurance Service are looking for a new apprentice to join their vibrant, bubbly team. Apply Now!
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, Alternate Sat 9am – 1pm (you will be given time back throughout the week if you were to work a Saturday).
Total hours per week: 37.50
To learn the technical aspects of general insurance and to learn how to provide an excellent service to clients. To learn selling skills and to develop a good sales performance. To assist the managers in ensuring the smooth running of the office and to offer help and suggestions for improvement.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- To learn selling skills and develop a good selling performance
- To learn how to sell insurance products to new and existing customers
- To answer telephone calls within three rings and learn how to deal with client queries / requests politely and efficiently within your capabilities
- Seek assistance from, or refer client to, other members of staff where necessary
- To learn how to deal with customer queries / requests at the counter, as above
- To learn how to handle the renewal of insurance policies
- To learn how to deal with outgoing post and to take responsibility for this
- To learn how to deal with incoming post
- To learn how to deal with the office diary, and how to take responsibility for ensuring that general diary lists are kept up to date
- To organise and keep your own work area tidy
- You will be required to attend office meetings and sales meetings when required. On occasions, meetings may take place outside of normal working hours to ensure that our service to clients and insurers is not interrupted.
- To attend appraisal interviews with your manager as required (minimum requirement is once a year)
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
- You must always be polite, courteous, and patient when dealing with clients
- Clients must feel confident in us and therefore you must always give best advice using a best friend approach, seeking assistance whenever you are unsure.
- Good telephone manner
- A-C/9-4 in maths and English, is desirable however not essential.
- Once qualified after 12-months, we would expect good salary increases, subject to performance. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected programme and earn an excellent wage! You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- There is an excellent opportunity to progress onto the level 3 and gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Things to consider
- If successful, you will be required to attend a 4-week training programme at the company’s Wokingham office
- Your travel and accommodation for this period will be paid for by the business and you will then be working at your local branch once this training has been completed. Further information can be provided
Training to be provided
- Customer Service Level 2 Practioner Standard
- In house training from the employer
Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
Academy Insurance is a privately owned insurance broker and we are very proud of our independence. We don’t have institutional investors to please, which means we can concentrate on our customers. And, we have quite a few. Annually we look after the insurance needs of over 60,000 customers, across our branch network, providing protection for all the things they hold dear.
Another great thing about being independent is that we have access to literally hundreds of products. That means choice, lots of it. Once we understand your needs we are confident we can find a policy that best meets them.
Please Apply Through This Link – https://odro.io/s/yIqS4
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.