Academy Insurance Services Ltd
Do you have what it takes to work in a busy office environment? Academy Insurance Service are looking for a new apprentice to join their vibrant, bubbly team. Apply Now!
Our Client is looking for a Customer Service/Insurance Broker Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Academy Insurance is a privately owned insurance broker and we are very proud of our independence. We don’t have institutional investors to please, which means we can concentrate on our customers. And, we have quite a few. Annually we look after the insurance needs of over 60,000 customers, across our branch network, providing protection for all the things they hold dear.
Another great thing about being independent is that we have access to literally hundreds of products. That means choice, lots of it. Once we understand your needs we are confident we can find a policy that best meets them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected programme and earn an excellent wage!
Our client is a privately owned insurance broker and they are very proud of their independence. They don’t have institutional investors to please, which means they can concentrate on their customers. Annually they look after the insurance needs of over 60,000 customers, across their branch network, providing protection for all the things they hold dear.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organise and keep your own work area tidy
- Deal with incoming telephone calls
- Deal with customer queries/requests
- Invite renewals as directed, ensuring that clients are notified of their renewals in accordance with FCA rules, as outlined in the staff handbook
- Actively improve customer care by telephoning clients at times agreed by the branch manager, notably a few weeks after sending out policy documents
- Actively improve cross-selling by listening for opportunities, e.g. a customer advising a change of address on a motor policy may need household insurance or a client requesting a green card may need travel insurance
- General admin duties while working closely with the management team
- Meeting and greeting walk-in clients
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Great communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well as part of a team
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, Alternate Sat 9am – 1pm (you will be given time back throughout the week if you were to work a Saturday) with a weekly wage of £175
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/Wt5uw
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.