Duration: 1 Day
Course Code: ACCMODC
This course provides attendees with the knowledge required to carry out more complex design and maintenance tasks and build an automated database application.
This course is open to anyone seeking to create an effective database with an intuitive and user-friendly customised interface. Significant knowledge of designing and creating database objects (tables, queries, forms and reports) is required together with notions about how to apply the learning to a real-life database application.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Improve the effectiveness of a database by transferring data from other sources and employing maintenance tools;
- Automate tasks and functionality using macros; and
- Produce a customised interface to facilitate using the database.
Introduction and Objectives
- Importing data tables into an Access database
- Linking data tables into an Access database
- Database tools and utilities
- Action queries
- Find duplicates query
- Find unmatched query
- Crosstab query
- Using the Macro Builder
- Macro actions and arguments
- Running macros
- Assigning macros to form event properties
- Creating conditional macros
- Using sub macros
Creating and Using a switchboard
Customising start up options for enabling switchboard use
Review of Programme
Click Here to view Course Dates
For more information on how to book, please click here.
WWP & the Euroclear Team