ADOBE PHOTOSHOP – VIRTUAL SESSION
DURATION: 1 Day | COST: £170+VAT pp
This course focuses on some of the basic features of Photoshop so that the student can navigate the environment and use Photoshop tools to work with photographic images.
This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop CC. In this course, you will:
• Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC.
• Create basic images.
• Manage selections and layers.
• Modify and repair images, and manage colour.
• Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw and applying advanced image refinement.
• Import, export, organize, and save files.
Introduction and Objectives
Getting Started with Photoshop
• Organise Photoshop assets by using Adobe Bridge
• Organize the Photoshop workspace
• Customise the Photoshop workspace
Creating Basic Images
• Manage image elements and formats
• Apply design principles, elements, and graphic composition
• Work with digital devices
Managing Selections and Layers
• Use Selection tools
• Manage Layer
• Modify images
• Repair images
• Implement colour management
• Adjust layers
• Apply Camera Raw
• Refine images by using advanced tools
Managing Files in a Production Workflow
• Import, export, and organise files
• Save images for the web
• Save images for print
• Format images for other programs
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you would like more information on any of our courses please complete the form below: