Website Codex Edge
Are you interested in joining a well-established and market leading business, with the opportunity to learn from experienced and talented colleagues? Are you a dedicated and organised individual with an interest in data? If you have answered yes to both of the above questions, Codex Edge Ltd is the perfect employer for you!
Our Client is looking for a Data Technician Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
About the employer
Codex Edge, an independent fast-growing Legal Tech start-up specializing in transforming data into information, is now seeking Data Technician Apprentices to join the team in London. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, working towards research targets set by the Data Management Team to research and validate data from a variety of primary sources. The ideal candidate will be someone who can take ownership and pride in their work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Data Technician available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
● Working towards achievable deadlines set by the Data Management Team
● Acquiring data from primary web-based data sources
● Validating data as per requirements set by Data Management Team
● Regularly working on data maintenance projects
● Completing ad hoc tasks as per requests
● Compliance as per GDPR legislations that apply to the industry
● Exploratory Data Analysis
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
● Computer literate, tech-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
● Good verbal and written English communication skills
● Ability to work as part of a team
● Strong work ethic
● Ability to accept constructive feedback
● Eager to learn new skills
● High attention to detail and high level of accuracy and speed when dealing with data entry
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
● Great problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
● Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 08:30am-5:30pm The Annual wage is set at £15000 per annum to start plus £500 retention bonus after 6 months, then £1,000 bonus on 12-month anniversary.
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Data Technician. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
APPLY NOW THROUGH LINK – https://odro.io/s/OKFty
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.