Agentis Solutions Ltd
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
Agentis Construction was established in 2010 to provide specialist construction recruitment services for the construction industry. Their aim has always been to provide an efficient and effective recruitment solutions across the UK. their business has been built upon our reputation and referrals. We recruit for main contractors and sub-contractors from small companies to national builders.
As a specialist construction recruitment agency we have the knowledge and experience to deal with clients promptly and professionally. We find the best construction candidates to present to clients and narrow down the pile of CVs to only a select few who have the experience, skillset and qualities that they require for the construction job. As a result, clients can focus on the essentials while saving time and money.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles
- Sourcing job applicants from the database and exploring employment opportunities
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email
- Establishing contacts to help build the client database
- Negotiate salary and benefit issues with job candidates
- Respond to general consultancy enquiries
- Arranging telephone and face-to-face interviews
- General data admin and paperwork
Support and Training will be provided throughout
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Calm under pressure
- IT Literate with use of Excel, Word, Outlook (training given)
- Good IT, communication and telephone skills
- Outgoing and polite
- Fast learner
- Willing to get stuck in
- Driven and eager to succeed
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours per week. Monday – Friday; 8:30 – 17:00 (1 hour lunch) with a weekly wage of £175.
This is a great opportunity to develop your recruitment skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/x2r7i
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.