Website Alan Rowe Ltd
Would you like to complete a customer service level 2? Would you like to earn £200 per week? Don’t hesitate apply now!
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 35.00
The job would involve:
- IT design for branding, logos and van graphics
- Fitting decals to vehicles on site and around the North East (signwriting, partial wraps etc)
- Operating large format printers and plotters
- Manufacturing shop signs
- Customer interaction face to face, email and phone
- The role involves creating signs and custom graphics for predominantly but not limited to vehicles and shop signs.
- You would meet with the client face to face, on the phone or through email to discuss their ideas and vision for their vehicle branding and offer your suggestions and expertise on how to complete this, this may involve travel around the North East.
- From the customer consultation you would be expected to use specialist software to design, manufacture and then print the final graphics at our Newcastle based site. You will also be expected clean and prepare the vehicles prior to fitting the graphics which goes from basic lettering to partial wraps. Training will be provided on how to use the software and large format printers as well as fitting.
- Other aspects of the role involve serving customers at our store counter, selling off the shelf items, registration plates and other items. As well as general workshop and office tidying/maintenance.
- IT Skills
- Good telephone manner
- Communication skills
- Show Initiative
- Keen to learn
Training to be provided
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
In house training to be provided by the employer
Functional skills in maths and English if required
Apply Now Through This Link – https://odro.io/s/C9tIY
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.