Allsquare Legal Ltd
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
We are a firm of solicitors specialising in Property Law, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, together with a specialised department for Debt Recovery. We work closely with a range of property specialists, including Property Managing Agents recovering arrears of their residential service charges and ground rent.
Our Debt Recovery team offers bulk recovery to the Professional Services Sector – including firms of Solicitors, Accountants and Insolvency Practitioners. We provide innovative, thoughtful, efficient and cost effective legal solutions to meet all our clients’ needs. At Allsquare Law we understand how important cash-flow is to a business and our debt recovery specialists pride themselves on exceptional returns.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with the line manager etc
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties
- Support research and investigation into cases
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional manner
- Attention to detail
Your working hours will be a routine 38 hours per week. Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.30pm (1 hour unpaid lunch). Flexible hours available with a weekly wage of £160.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/0bz0w
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.