Website Antistat Ltd
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? Antistat are offering the chance for an enthusiastic and hardworking apprentice to do just that. Don’t miss out, Apply now!
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm 30 minute lunch break
Total hours per week: 37.50
Whilst completing this apprenticeship, the successful apprentice will have the opportunity to learn and develop by working closely with a skilled and experienced team. The apprentice will also work towards gaining a full-time position within the business if the apprenticeship period is successful.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- To deal with internal and external emails on a day-to-day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To assist in the administration process
- To answer/deal with bookings, payments and after sales enquiries, via the telephone and e-mails.
- To manage diaries and appointments
- To support the control of appointments and retrieve records.
- To maintain electronic filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
Answering inbound calls
- Take accurate meeting notes and update relevant documents as required.
- Assist with filing of papers, administration of client files and collation of relevant documentation for internal or client use.
- Database – maintaining and ensuring contacts are up to date.
- All other duties, as reasonably required.
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Willingness to learn
- Cares about the company
Training to be provided
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Support and training will be provided throughout
Functional Skills if required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/s8cUH
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.