APMG-INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION & PRACTITIONER (CLASSROOM)
Course Code: APMGFPC
Duration: 5 Days
Change Management is associated with the effects and management of change; this is primarily
within organisations where change can have greater impact.
This five day course conforms to the syllabus for those delegates wishing to gain both Change Management Foundation & Practitioner level qualifications. This qualification is based on the theory and
application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice.
The Foundation & Practitioner qualification is aimed at anyone that is aspiring to become a Change Manager. It is also relevant to other staff
involved in the change process. This could include:
- Change leaders (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Change Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Organisational Development Managers
- Change ‘agents’ (e.g. Business Change Managers)
- Change implementers (e.g. Programme/Project Managers)
- Change support (e.g. Programme/Project Office) and Operational
There are no pre-requisites required to begin this five day Change Management course, however please note you must pass the Foundation exam before you will be allowed to take the Practitioner exam.
This is a five day course leading to the Change Management Foundation examination, which is scheduled to take place on day three and the Change Management Practitioner exam, which is scheduled to take place on day five.
FOUNDATION EXAM FORMAT
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50
available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
The Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
PRACTITIONER EXAM FORMAT
- Objective testing
- Four questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80
available) – 50%
- Two and a half hours duration
- Restricted open book – manual and candidate