Arc Costs Ltd
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
ARC Costs started in 2013 with the vision of providing a cost-effective draftsman service for SMEs. With over twenty years’ experience in external and in-house law firms amongst the team, our costs team understand the pressure faced when drafting costs.
Usually, external Cost Draftsman services deliver a two-week turnaround on instructions, and for bigger firms they may have their own in-house department for drafting costs, though they should still use external providers in order to achieve and drive best results.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks
- Communicating with clients
- Participation in negotiations
- Dealing with money and numbers, using a meticulous approach to attention to detail
- As you gain experience, it is expected that you will be given increased responsibility to manage more complex and higher valued cases
- Suitable candidates may also be given the opportunity to have some involvement in advocacy with further ongoing responsibilities
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good research skills
Your working hours will be a routine 35 hours per week. Monday – Friday 08:00-16:00 with a weekly wage of £192.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/p7y9y
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.