Website ARCHER RESOURCING LTD
Do you have a passion for helping and supporting people? Would you like to work for a growing recruitment company? Earning and learning at the same time!
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm 1 hour lunch
Total hours per week: 35.00
Archer Resourcing are specialists in Criminal Justice, Nursing, Substance Misuse and Social Care Recruitment.
As an Apprentice Business Administrator, the role will include:
- Answering calls and call forwarding
- Candidate compliance
- Ensuring candidate and client information held is kept up to date
- General office support
- Working with customers to maintain a professional and positive image at all times
- Use a telephone system for incoming and outgoing calls and taking accurate messages
- IT – Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Be an active member of the team undertaking general administrative duties as required.
- Passing enquiries to other team members as required
- Data input working with spreadsheets
- A drive and hunger to succeed
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Calm under pressure and must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good standard of education including maths and English
- IT Literate with use of Excel, Word, Outlook (training given)
- Good time keeping skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Training to be provided
Business Administration Level 3
In house training to be provided by the employer
Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/LJRWV
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.