Website Ashbys Consulting
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
We specialise in small specific sectors to provide the best service to our clients and candidates. We are not just here for our award-winning recruitment services but also our industry insight, news and advice based on real knowledge of the market sector.
At Ashbys, we ensure we understand our clients and candidates fully and measure our success with this in our repeatedly high retention rates. When taking the time to understand our clients we know that finding the perfect candidate for our clients is not just about strategic objectives and filling seats, but is about finding someone with the right personality, drive and passion for their work. Likewise with our candidates we understand career aspirations but also what type of culture they like to work in. This ensures that we boast fantastic staff retention rates and a great reputation with both client and candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company. The job role is varied but the main duties will include;
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Identify, attract, and shortlist candidates for the companies live vacancies.
- Create, place and update adverts in line with the companies procedures.
- Searching the database and online job boards to identify suitable candidates.
- Networking through LinkedIn and candidate referrals to find suitable candidates.
- ‘Selling’ opportunities to candidates ensuring they understand why the role should be of interest to them.
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews and briefing them on interview preparation.
- Establishing contacts to help build the client base.
- Take references on behalf of candidates.
- Work with Consultants to enable them to focus on business development and you on the associated support focused tasks.
- Work as a team player whilst learning and developing from colleagues.
- Complete timesheets for placed staff
- General Recruitment Administration
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Excellent communication skills, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer focused approach
- Confident and Personable
The working week will consist of a routine, 9am-5pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The annual wage is set at £10,400, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/UTb4a
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.