Website ASHBYS CONSULTING LIMITED
Have you considered a career in Recruitment? Recruitment is a fantastic career – it’s fast paced and dynamic, every day you’ll make a lasting impact. As a resourcer, you will be taught all the sales & customer service skills needed to have a very long and rewarding career in recruitment! If this sounds perfect for you, then apply now!
Monday – Friday, 9.00am- 5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
We specialise in small specific sectors to provide the best service to our clients and candidates. We are not just here for our award-winning recruitment services but also our industry insight, news and advice based on real knowledge of the market sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company. The job role is varied but the main duties will include;
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Identify, attract, and shortlist candidates for the companies live vacancies
- Create, place and update adverts in line with the companies procedures
- Searching the database and online job boards to identify suitable candidates
- Networking through LinkedIn and candidate referrals to find suitable candidates
- ‘Selling’ opportunities to candidates ensuring they understand why the role should be of interest to them
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews and briefing them on interview preparation
- Establishing contacts to help build the client base
- Take references on behalf of candidates
- Work with Consultants to enable them to focus on business development and you on the associated support focused tasks
- Work as a team player whilst learning and developing from colleagues
- Complete timesheets for placed staff
- General Recruitment Administration
- Appropriate level of verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MAC OS
- Computer software
- Persuasive communicator
- Demonstrable questioning and listening skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer focused approach
- Confident and Personable
- There is the possibility for the successful candidate to then progress onto their Level 3 programme after completion of their Level 2
- Additionally there is the possibility to progress onto a full time recruitment consultancy position within the company if hard work has been shown throughout
APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/UTb4a
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.