Website Ashgarth Engineering Ltd
Do you have an interest in business? This is the perfect opportunity for any outgoing and motivated individual to earn £187 per week whilst gaining a qualification. This company is offering excellent progression routes once completion on your apprenticeship so apply now!
Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:00pm Friday 7:300am – 1:00pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
Role: Provide administration support and assistance to office based Sales, Production and Quality personnel and maintain various records and filing systems.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and make external calls as necessary ensuring that any messages are accurately relayed to relevant personnel in a timely manner.
- Maintain filing systems in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Provide refreshments for staff and visitors when required
- Send and receive emails as required.
- Provide cover for reception when required.
- Maintain databases using Microsoft Office.
Sales & Quality:
- Raise RFQs (Request for Quotations) on suppliers and obtain prices.
- Add Sales Enquiries to the System on a timely basis
- Communicate with customers and follow up Quotations when required.
- Provide clerical assist in the preparation of tenders.
- Process internal timesheets in preparation for running “payroll”.
- Booking material deliveries into the MRP system and saving certification.
- Expediting of suppliers against agreed delivery dates.
- Generate and issue works order packs with route cards, drawings and any supporting documents; paying particular attention to revision control.
- Provide clerical assistance in the preparation and creation of document packs for onward
- transmission to customers.
Development and Training:
Participate in the development of skill levels and knowledge across a wide range of activities within the business with a view to improving personal ability and flexibility and therefore business performance.
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects
- Customer-service focused
- Good positive attitude
- Good communication skills
Training to be provided
Business Admin level 3 standard
In house training to be provided by the employer
Functional Skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
Ashgarth Engineering offers a subcontract engineering service to its customers specialising in the supply of high volume precision machined components. With over 30 years experience in Subcontract Engineering we are able to offer our clients a quality product and service with full documentation in a short lead time.
APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK NOW – https://odro.io/s/U82yU
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.