Website ASPEN WOLF LTD
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm 30 minute lunch
Total hours per week: 40.00
- Quickly identify and isolate candidates from the database for live roles
- Carefully match candidates to live vacancies considering their aspirations and the client needs.
- Prepare and submit candidate shortlists to the recruiters.
- Maintain precise and accurate records.
- Working to key performance indicators to maintain a high-level efficiency and deliver high value output.
- Contribute to the company team, and individual targets KPIS
- General business administration
- Identify quality candidates through, job boards, adverts, Aspen Wolf Website.
- Collate information for vacancy response.
- Screening prospective candidates for potential roles.
- Advertise jobs on own website and job vacancies board.
- Identify the candidates’ unique skills and add onto the database.
- Maintaining high levels of candidates contact.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to understand vacancy hot lists, skill shortages, and recruitment requirements
- Generating lead opportunities for the consultants
- Answering the telephone
- Updating current website
- Liaising with the recruitment team.
- Sorting Candidates CVs
- Marketing, sending out text messages to candidates alerting them of potential jobs.
- General marketing of the business via social media platforms.
- Keen to learn new skills
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Reliable / Punctual
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Resilient / thick skinned
- Confident & outgoing personality
- Be comfortable talking to people and making outbound calls.
- Have a positive outlook & demeanour.
- Willingness & hunger to learn and succeed.
- Genuine recruitment industry interest
Training to be provided
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Support and Training will be provided throughout
- Functional skills if required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/MtYpC
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.