Website Atlas Logistics Uk Limited
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm 1 hour lunch
Total hours per week: 37.50
This role would be a great opportunity for someone to join our rapidly expanding Logistics business.
The job entails learning the administrative aspects around our warehousing, import and export business. For the right candidate it will give the chance to enter into an exciting industry to learn in a fast-paced environment. The vacancy would suit someone with a passion for logistics and keenness to work hard for a great reward:
The role will cover.
- Located at our Birmingham site, International House, Garretts Green Lane, Birmingham. B33 0UE
- Job creation
- Warehouse administration around receiving electronic picks and creating the workflow for the warehouse team.
- Customer liaison.
- Daily dealing with suppliers and booking transport.
- Working closely with a team of 7 warehouse staff.
- Learning aspects of Customs warehousing and potentially imports in the future.
- Dealing with the client queries.
- Learning the whole process from end to end with the opportunity to grow in the role and move to
- other departments in the future.
- DBS checks required for successful applicant.
- IT skills
- organisation skills
- Communication skills
- Hard working
Training to be provided
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Support and Training will be provided throughout
Functional skills if required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/LTxjV
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.