Website B Print & Display Group
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a driven and motivated personality? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop our skills and experience? If so, we have the person position for you!
- Utilise, review, and update the client database
- Provide support and reassurance to customers
- Analyse sales data
- Ensure information recieved is checked thoroughly before processing
- Ensure job bag information is clear and concise
- Increase the company’s sales profits
- Provide strategies and estimates for the company
- Prepare and distribute information from the company to customers
- Respond to client communications or queries and resolve any client issues within the agreed SLA’s
- Network with business partners or distributors
- Provide good quality control
- Manage customer stock
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm Half an Hour lunch
Training to be provided:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-driven.
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to multitask
- Willing to learn.
- Down to earth and grounded.
- Not shy, need to be confident working with customers.
- Good time management.
- Maths and English – C or above
- Progression available throughout the business and wanting to take them on full time.
- Account Manager roles available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.