Website B T C Group
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a welcoming personality and enjoy working with others? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience?
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm 1 hour for lunch
Total hours per week: 35.00
Successful applicant will be joining a well-established property management team. One of their main duties will be to:
- visit properties we manage and conducting inspections. They will listen to tenants regards to any issues the tenants may have.
- They will also voice and issues we may have with the tenants to them.
- We will also introduce him/her to lettings and they will be conducting viewings.
- Most of the work will be based outside of the office, although we would train him/her on basic admin surrounding the property management process in case they are called upon to help out in the office.
- Full training and support will be provided.
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Keen to learn
- Good communication skills
Training to be provided
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
In house training to be provided by the employer
Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/VxGwf
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.