Website Barrett Contract Services Ltd
Barrett Contract Services are looking for a new apprentice to join their team. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment? Apply Now!
Monday-Friday 8:45am-5:00pm 1 hour lunch
Total hours per week: 36.50
A fantastic opportunity for someone to join our team here at Barrett Contract Services BCS are looking for a new member of the team as a payroll administrator to work within the construction recruitment sector.
The main duties of the job will be:
- managing the payroll for over 60 workers on a weekly basis.
- Managing a turnover of 300+ staff per year.
- Payroll for CIS subcontractors and PAYE staff.
- Dealing with invoice payments, pay/charge rates for workers and queries with timesheets.
- Dealing with payroll and HMRC queries.
- Filing False Self-Employment on a quarterly basis with HMRC, ensuring all details are entered. Correctly.
- Filing RTI’s on a weekly basis. Weekly submission and payment of pension contributions online for each qualifying PAYE worker.
- Dealing with student loan deductions, child maintenance deductions and other direct earning attachments.
- Sending and receiving timesheets for staff working with clients on site. This would sometimes include personally collecting them from site.
- Checking hours and submitting timesheets, either to our factoring company through an online portal, or onto our database.
- Raising invoices for clients based on the hours worked by staff on site. Changing and keeping up to date with staff tax codes.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of industry
- Confident telephone manner
- Good level of verbal and written English
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above desirable but not essential
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Functional Skills if required
Barrett Contract Services Ltd is a labour supply firm which has been running since 2006 providing a high level of service to the construction industry.
APPLY NOW THOUGH THIS LINK! – https://odro.io/s/QKOmA
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.