Website Barrett Contract Services Ltd
Barrett Contract Services are looking for a new apprentice to join their. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment? Apply Now!
Monday-Friday 8:45am-5:00pm 1 hour lunch
Total hours per week: 36.50
95% of your job will be making phone calls whether it is sales calls or speaking to clients. Candidates must be confident in what they are talking about. They must be willing to go that extra mile and answer phone calls or texts while out of work looking after their clients and candidates at any time!
As the Apprentice Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Source candidates using job boards
- Making prospect calls running a client database using Microsoft outlook
- Liaise with clients
- Telephone Interview candidates
- Send candidate CV’s to clients
- Attend client meetings and sites
- Take briefs on new vacancies or assignments
- Answer calls and directing them to the relevant contact, taking messages or assisting with queries
- Load job adverts on job boards and website
- Assist with general ad hoc admin
- Good level of English
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Have an interest in construction and a career in recruitment
- Target driven
- Positive attitude
- A-C / 8-4 in maths and English (or the equivalent) are desirable, however not essential
Training to be provided
Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
In house training from the employer
Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
Barrett Contract Services Ltd is a labour supply firm which has been running since 2006 providing a high level of service to the construction industry.
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK ! – https://odro.io/s/tvUC9
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.