Website Beavers Recruitment Ltd
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (with a 1-hour lunch).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
12 Jul 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company. The job role is varied but the main duties will include;
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Understand the core roles (Training provided)
- Screening candidates and matching them to suitable jobs
- Writing adverts for the jobs you are working on
- Searching the database and online job boards to identify suitable candidates
- Networking through LinkedIn and candidate referrals to find suitable candidates
‘Selling’ opportunities to candidates ensuring they understand why the role should be of interest to them
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews and briefing them on interview preparation
- Establishing contacts to help build the client base
- Negotiate salary and benefit issues with the candidates
- Generate leads from candidates to help Consultants secure more work
- Take references on behalf of candidates
- Work with Consultants to enable them to focus on business development and you on the associated support focused tasks
- Work as a team player whilst learning and developing from colleagues
- Provide input during and attend a client meeting along with a senior member of the team
- Complete timesheets for placed staff
General Recruitment Administration
Requirements and prospects
Excellent communication skills, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
Tenacious and resilient
Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
Attention to detail and accuracy
Customer focused approach
Confident and Personable
It is desired that the successful candidate will have achieved GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
However, if not we will help and support by providing Functional skills training and exams.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.