Website Beavers Recruitment Ltd
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Beavers Recruitment opened its doors for the first time in 1990 and soon became recognised as one of the most ‘people focused’ agencies in Swindon, offering a more personal service to both candidates and clients. Beavers also have a large industrial and warehousing division, office and administration team and care and nursing division.
Our client embraces development within, and their aim is to create a transparent, fully inclusive company, driven by its people, pioneering the future of the recruitment industry for the benefits of our partners and customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company. The job role is varied but the main duties will include;
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Understand the core roles (Training provided).
- Screening candidates and matching them to suitable jobs.
- Writing adverts for the jobs you are working on.
- Searching the database and online job boards to identify suitable candidates.
- Networking through LinkedIn and candidate referrals to find suitable candidates.
- ‘Selling’ opportunities to candidates ensuring they understand why the role should be of interest to them.
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews and briefing them on interview preparation.
- Negotiate salary and benefit issues with the candidates.
- Generate leads from candidates to help Consultants secure more work.
- Take references on behalf of candidates.
- Work with Consultants to enable them to focus on business development and you on the associated support focused tasks.
- Work as a team player whilst learning and developing from colleagues.
- Provide input during and attend a client meeting along with a senior member of the team.
- Complete timesheets for placed staff.
- General Recruitment Administration.
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Must take an interest in personal development
- Able to problem solve
- Ambitious and Driven
- Excellent communication skills, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
- High level of motivation
The working week will consist of a routine, 9am-5pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The weekly wage is set at £175, to start, depending on experience.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/c4uxo
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.