Website BELL LANCASTER LTD
08.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday Friday 08.30 to 4.30pm 30 minute lunch break
Total hours per week: 39.50
£200.00 – £337.50
Possible start date
19 Jul 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We are fire and security specialist, dealing with installation and maintenance of fire protection systems i.e. fire alarm, emergency lights, fire extinguishers, etc, passive fire systems i.e. compartmentation and fire doors, etc and fire consultancy i.e. fire risk assessments, site surveys.
Basic role and responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files
- Scheduling of works for the engineers.
- IT – Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Be an active member of the team undertaking general administrative duties as required.
Passing enquiries to other team members as required
- Data input working with spreadsheets
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Office 365 Experience
- Excellent Telephone Manner
A-C/8-4 or equivalent GCSE grades in maths and English.
Progression onto full time employment.
To apply for this job email your details to Abbi.firstname.lastname@example.org.