Website Belvoir Lettings
Do you have a passion to work in a Property Agents? Are you a confident, well presented individual? If you answered yes to these questions, this may be the perfect apprenticeship for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Sales & Lettings Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Belvoir is the UK’s largest property franchise on the high street. They have over 170 offices around the UK managing a combined total of more than 30,000 properties – with a total value of over £10billion.
Good customer service is one of Belvoir’s core values and they always aim to exceed the expectations their clients have.
Belvoir’s franchisees are all regularly updated with the latest information in legislation and changes to the sector to ensure their customers are the first to find out. Belvoir’s dedication in ensuring an excellent customer journey for all Belvoir customers is illustrated by their multi award-winning status – Belvoir have won gold for Best Lettings Franchise at the Times & Sunday Times for 6 years out of 7.
Belvoir are looking for an outgoing and confident individual who pays great attention to detail to join their experienced team. Belvoir have promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To register tenant enquiries and contribute to an effective database of customers
- Answering telephone calls
- Responding to emails
- Providing excellent customer service to visiting clients
- To request and record accurately personal details of applicants
- To deal with the above with the utmost discretion at all times
- To arrange viewings by potential tenants
- To obtain tenancy applications and initiate referencing procedures
- To keep parties informed of developments
- To receive and process / arrange the process of tenant fees
- Where necessary to prepare all the appropriate paperwork for a successful let in accordance with all current law
- To store all information on the provided IT system in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- To assist the Accounts Team with day to day communications
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- A strong understanding of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A mouldable learning attitude and approach
- Good IT skills
- General knowledge of the property market
- Organisation skills
Your weekly working hours will be a routine 35 hours, Tuesday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm, Saturday 9am-4pm. The weekly wage is set at £150, to start.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/l5Ljl
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.