Website BLUE FLAME (COLCHESTER) LIMITED
Blue Flame are looking for a new apprentice to join their team. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment? Apply Now!
Total hours per week: 40.00
As the Administrator you will take on a variety of administration and general office duties including:
- Taking enquiries from clients via phone or email
- Issuing works to engineers via our bespoke database system
- Contacting suppliers for prices and providing PO’s
- Filing paperwork in a timely manner
- Assisting accounts team with completion of engineer jobs
- Database reconciliation
- Preparing weekly / monthly reports for colleagues
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to compose emails
- Good work ethic
- Keen to learn
Training to be provided
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Whether its a quick responsive call-out, planned maintenance or undertaking a new energy efficient installation to your home or business property you can be assured of confidence when selecting Blueflame Services. We provide a range of engineers with interdependent disciplines, qualification and experience capable of installing, servicing or maintaining anything from a central heating, air conditioning, plumbing or related electrical system. We are specialists in microgeneration and renewable energy technologies also such as solar electricity and water heating, air source and water source heat pumps and biomass system integration.
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK! – https://odro.io/s/scPPa
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.