Website BML WORLD LTD
This is a great job for those who like to undertake a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease. As a Business Administration Apprentice, you’ll be expected to turn your skills to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times. So, if you’re an organised individual, this is the perfect job for you.
Monday – Friday 9:30am – 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
As exciting opportunity has come about for a Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant to join a well established BML ltd in BARKING.
As the Bookkeeper you will be responsible for the following:
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Raising and distributing invoices and monthly account statements
- Credit control
- VAT and Corporation Tax
- Year End (in conjunction with the company’s accountancy firm)
- Report generation (debtors, profit and loss, etc)
- Basic asset management
- General Admin duties supporting the office and answering emails/ telephone enquiries
- HR responsibilities such as holiday requests and risk assessments
- Ordering all supplies
- Liaising with suppliers
- Organising payments schedules
- Strong Administration skills
- IT literate
- Excellent communicator
- Hungry and driven
- A-C/ 9-4 in GCSE English and maths or equivalent desirable but not essential
- Progression within the business
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- Functional Skills (maths and English) if required
We are BML World, an international freight forwarding & logistics company based in Barking, Essex UK.
We deliver a full portfolio of services including Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Customs Clearance, services for individual and commercial shipping needs with an unrivalled network of professional logistics partners across UK & Bangladesh operating via Air, Sea and Road.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.