Website BOARDWALK PROPERTY COMPANY LIMITED
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
The working week will consist of a routine Monday – Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm, Friday 8:30am-5pm. You will also be required to work 3 in every 5 Saturday’s 10.00am – 4.00pm, (with time-off in lieu given in the week if working on the Saturday).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Sales Administrator/Negotiator to join their friendly and professional team.
Boardwalk Property Co. is an independent Bristol estate agent who values lifestyle and specialises in selling Bristol most inspiring homes. We were voted Bristol’s best estate agent in 2018, 2019 & 2020, and we’ve recently rebranded the company, with some exciting things to come in 2021 and beyond.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Lettings & Sales Agent/Administrator available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Booking in viewings over email and the telephone
- Diary management
- Answering inbound phone calls and booking viewings over the phone and via email
- Outbound calling email enquiries we receive
- Outbound calling prospective buyers on our database to inform them of new properties coming to market
- Going out to viewings
- Full Training will be provided.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Be able to use own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
- Full UK Driving Licence preferred but not essential
- GCSE or equivalents Grades A*-C (9-4) in maths and English are desirable
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, with potential progression onto
- the Level 3 upon completion
- Functional Skills, if required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/R7ZF5
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.