Website BONBON INTERNATIONAL LTD
Monday-Thursday: 9am-5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) Friday: 9am-4pm
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Jun 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
BonBon Languages is hiring for an apprentice to join.
We are a specialist start-up recruitment company in the languages sector. We help German speakers to secure positions in sectors such as sales, marketing, and customer service.
The company so far consists of the Director and a team of 3 other members, two consultants and a marketing executive, who all work remotely.
This role will be sitting closely alongside the director and assisting the business where needed.
Role Duties – Full and ongoing training provided for all duties:
- Managing the recruitment inbox and replying to emails
- Assisting with online research of suitable candidates for active job roles
- Conducting basic telephone calls with job seekers, about their availability
- Administration duties to assist the director
- Market research of competitors online
- Sales administration duties using email automation platform
- Finding names and phone numbers, and adding them to the CRM system
- Organising the CRM system
- Calling candidates who are on already the database to check their work status
- Sending confirmations on interviews
- Providing candidates with updates on their applications
- Checking candidates are all set for starting their new job roles
Requirements and prospects
A good communicator
Computer literate with MS office package
Confident and able to make professional telephone calls when needed
Motivation to work in a business environment
A willingness to learn and enhance professionally
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential
Progression with the company
To apply for this job email your details to Abbi.email@example.com.