Brighton Community Pharmacy
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for Customer Service Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Brighton Community Pharmacy is a local pharmacy located on St James Street in Brighton.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant to join our pharmacy team. As an Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant, you will learn to be the first point of contact for our customers, and whether they need healthcare advice, or their prescription dispensing, we will train you to provide the excellent customer service that we offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Dispensing medicine
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
- Visiting customer premises to understand their requirements
- Advertising roles using internet job boards
- Answering incoming calls from candidates and workers
- Screening candidates against our live requirements
- Booking candidates on to start dates with our customers
- Meeting new starters at customers premises on Day 1 of assignment
- Accurate transacting of timesheet and wages information
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Good ICT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment
- Good customer service skills
- Hard working
- Keen to learn
- Have patience and empathy
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours, Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6pm with a weekly wage of £175
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/93bys
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.