Website Brown and Illingworth Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity with Brown and Illingworth Limited as they are currently searching for their new apprentice! Apply Now!
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 37.00
We are looking for a Customer Service apprentice to work with us. We are a Removal and Storage company based in Newburn. We are a small family run business and are looking to keep the apprentice at the end of the term.
The job requires us to speak with customers and suppliers directly.
- You would need to be able to take details and book appointments on a colander for other members of staff and to organise their diary too.
- You would work with the crew of removal operatives and organise their next working day .File away the paper work in an orderly manner for audit purposes.
- Invoicing and storage invoicing would also need to be done on a weekly basis.
- We use sage and training would be given on how to use this.
Training to be provided
Customer Service Practitioner level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
Functional Skills if required
In house training to be provided by the employer
Requirements and prospects
- Able to multi task
- Good literacy skills
- IT literate
- Good communication skills
- Well organised
- Strong personality
- Good telephone manner
Brown & Illingworth are the company to contact when business or home-owners are moving. For more than four decades we have broadened our knowledge and because of this there isn’t very much that we don’t know when it comes to home removals or commercial removals. When anyone is planning on moving they need to know that the company providing the removal services will act in a professional and caring capacity in looking after their furniture and personal belongings
APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/I66xO
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.