Website BTC Group
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our client is looking for an Apprentice Lettings Negotiator/Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
BTC are a thriving national commercial agents, and local letting agents covering the Bounds Green, Wood Green, Arnos Grove, Edmonton, Palmers Green, Southgate, Enfield, Tottenham and Barnet areas. We manage over 800 rented properties throughout the North London area and have departments for lettings, maintenance, property management, accounts and rent collections, inspections, arrears, and commercial. We introduced ‘Guaranteed Rents’ to the BTC portfolio of services in 2014 to take the stress and risk out of letting a property for everyone from first-time landlords to investors and property portfolio managers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Booking in viewings over the telephone and via email
- Property Inspections
- Move in and move out tenants
- Diary Management
- Outbound calling email enquiries we receive
- Outbound calling prospective buyers on our database to inform them of new properties coming to market.
- Carrying out property viewings, then negotiating and closing lets
- Internal Customer Service- Liaising with Sales Team to co-ordinate viewings including calendar management
- Updating records
- Supporting our Sales Progression with administration support
- Registering new buyers
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Good communication skills
- Desire to grow with the business
- IT literate – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
The working week will consist of a routine 35 hours, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The weekly wage is set at £200, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Programme. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.