Build Partners Recruitment Ltd
Build Partners Recruitment are looking for a new recruitment resourcer to join the business. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast paced office environment? Apply Now!
Our Client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Build Partners Recruitment pride themselves on servicing the built environment within London and the South East. We supply white-collar personnel for freelance, fixed term contract and permanent positions with integrity and honesty.
Working with a variety of businesses from local SME’s to top tier contractors, we deliver a tailored and personable service to integrate with your recruitment needs. Being strategically placed in London we are well positioned to build strong relationships with both our clients and candidates.
By working closely with our clients and jobseekers we are able to provide a cost effective solution that meets both sets of requirements, ensuring that we offer an unrivalled service within the construction industry. Consequently, a large portion of our business is based on referrals and repeat business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- CV Submissions: Source candidates using our database and your candidate network.
- Interviewing candidates: Conduct professional phone based and face to face candidate interviews.
- Advertising: Ensure that all vacancies are advertised online utilising all social media outlets.
- Candidate Networking/Tracking: Accurately track your passive candidate network and conduct network calls with them on a monthly basis.
- Client Mapping: Map your source clients to identify new candidates.
- Business Development: Focus yourself on developing opportunities within your dedicated client base.
- Develop SLA’s and fee deals: Use your successes to develop long term commercial deals with clients on behalf of the business.
- Information gathering: Use your phone activity to generate leads for you and your colleagues.
- Proactively represent: Use your sales time to proactively represent candidates on your passive and active network.
- Taking telephone calls from candidates and logging onto system, updating candidate records with information, and keeping this up to date.
- Calling candidates to fill positions.
- Working on the job websites: Updating with current vacancies, calling candidates who have applied, researching other jobs available to get market knowledge.
- Liaising with consultants to find out what they need help with.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- comfortable talking to new and existing candidates/clients
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Keen to progress.
- Experience in customer service preferable but not essential
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with a weekly wage of £200
This is a great opportunity to develop your recruitment skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to progress onto a Recruitment Consultant Level 3 and then hopefully the candidate can gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/GXIB2
To apply for this job email your details to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.orgGXIB2.