Website C & R BUILDING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Barrett Contract Services are looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their team. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment? Apply Now!
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm. 1 Hour Lunch.
Total hours per week: 40.00
You will be assisting the lead surveyor with day-to-day running of all commercial aspects of the business along with administration duties. You must be polite, well presented and a good communicator with a cheerful disposition.
As our Commercial Administrator apprentice your main roles will include:
- Dealing with purchase orders for subcontractors and operatives
- Pricing day to day repairs and maintenance jobs
- Assisting in reviewing subcontractor invoices
- Assisting in payment applications to clients
- Assisting lead surveyor in pricing larger works (I.E. Re-Roofs, Roofing Programmes)
- Assisting the team with any help they may need to support their contracts
- Assisting clients in relevant commercial activities
- Assisting in reviewing supplier invoices
- IT skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
C&R Building Solutions has been established since December 2016, in that time the company has grown rapidly due to building strong and trusted relationships with various clients within the Social Housing & Property Maintenance sector. We are passionate about providing a quality and reliable service to our Clients & their residents. We are currently covering Hertfordshire, Essex, London and surrounding areas.
Our Managing Director has been working within the Building & Roofing industry for the last 15 years, he has a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer new and existing clients. We work closely with Project/Contract Managers and Supervisors to ensure works are being carried out cost effectively and to the highest standard possible.
We have experience in assisting our Clients with Planned/Cyclical programmes, Day to Day Responsive repairs, Structural repairs and emergency response repairs.
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/R0VDu
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.