Website CAPITAL RECRUITMENT LTD
Are you an experienced administrator looking to develop your experience in a fast moving and forward-thinking company? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Capital Recruitment provides both international and nationwide recruitment solutions to specialist sectors across the UK. Our healthcare recruitment team have over 35 years of healthcare experience, so rest assured they understand your needs. Our team members are industry experts, providing staffing solutions across the UK, including nurses, doctors, Allied Health Professionals (AHP), Health Science Staff (HSS) and Health Care Assistants (HCA). Capital Recruitment has successfully grown by delivering its services with integrity and professionalism and is now firmly established as one of the leading providers of staffing solutions in the country.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Updating compliance spreadsheets
- Updating database and timesheet system
- Fleet management
- Ensure all candidate and client information is accurately recorded into our recruitment software
- Ensure client processes are accurately followed including reference checking and verifying employment history
- Contractor care – looking after a large number of contractors across several key accounts
- Sourcing candidates from a wide range of appropriate sources including LinkedIn, job boards,
- database searching, candidate referrals and on-line advertising, as well as other sourcing channels
- Appropriately prioritising of vacancies and work load
- CV Screening, selecting and shortlisting candidates for submission
- Pro-actively develop networks of appropriately skilled resource to support sourcing activity
- Use of Concept pro-forms in the recruitment process
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ambition and drive
- Excellent work ethic
- Team focused
The working week will consist of a routine 37-hours, Monday-Thursday 9:00am-5:30pm, Friday 9:00am-5:00pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The weekly wage is set at £154 (+ Commission), to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, with potential progression onto the Level 3. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Apply through this link : https://odro.io/s/n5mwn
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.