Website Capital Staffing Services Ltd
Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Jul 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Capital Staffing Services is a growing Healthcare agency operating from its office in London Bridge providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions to the public and private sector. In an increasingly controlled marketplace, a HR Support Administrator is required to manage the office procedures and documentation requirements for Healthcare staff, in particular to ensure compliance with CQC & NHS LFA.
Job Purpose: To increase active temps available to work in order to increase weekly invoice hours within NHS.
- Manage the booking of recruitment interviews and ensure appropriate documentation is readily available at interview.
- Manage the booking of Healthcare Staff Appraisals and ensure that all relevant documents are readily available at the appraisal.
- Manage the on-going Training & Development program to ensure that all aspects of Training are covered – including notification and booking of Healthcare staff on Training Courses Process all
- DBS requests and documentation. Process all Occupational Health documentation for Healthcare Staff.
- Ensure that all client and temporary files are complete (electronic & hard copy) and that any incomplete files are effectively managed.
- Accurate updating of the Healthcare database and filing of all documentation on staff files.
- Processing all mail electronic or other ensuring it is delivered promptly to the appropriate individual.
- Liaising with ReC’s to ensure prompt activation, retention of staff and full compliance of all staff.
- Ensure that all Healthcare staff adhere to compliance standards of framework.
Ensure that all office policies and procedures are followed, undertake general office duties as required.
Requirements and prospects
Good communication skills
Willingness to learn
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential
Progression within the company
To apply for this job email your details to Abbi.email@example.com.