Website Care Properties Ltd
Are you looking to get into the property industry as an Estate Agent? Our firm will allow you to learn on the job from the best in the industry while earning £250 per week! If you are a motivated individual who is looking to make property their career as well as their passion, apply now!
The successful applicant will work in a busy vibrant office, learning not only general administrative/office skills as well as gaining an excellent insight into the sector.
In this role you will be undertaking an admin and assistance role for our lettings team. This will include:
- Dealing with enquiries we received over the phone and online.
- Preparing documents for the start of tenancy.
- Advertising our properties that are available/coming soon.
- Issuing letters to our tenants.
- Logging work orders/repairs onto our system.
- Booking in viewings.
- Dealing with referencing our prospective tenants.
- Organisational skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
- IT literacy
- Good communication skills and strong telephone voice and is essential
- Good people skills
- Must have a full driving licence
- Enjoys speaking to people
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- GCSE grades A-C (8-4) (or equivalent) in English and maths are desirable but not essential
- 100% chance of progression within the company
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Functional skills in maths, English and ICT (if required)
- Excellent in-house training
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
- Total hours per week: 37.5
- 16 months
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.