Castleview Group Training Ltd
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Compliance Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Castle View is the UKs fastest growing and most responsive and innovative training and recruitment provider, with a nationwide network of branches, training locations and employers.
Our aim is to empower clients to be the best they can be by taking a fresh approach to training solutions which transfer into real and tangible success for the candidates and clients we partner with on a collaborative basis, coupled with recruitment that truly meets the needs of employers, employees and candidates.
We work across a range of sectors, with specialist quality assured teams allocated to each who have a detailed understanding of the needs of the employers they work with, and who are able to source, train and develop experienced workers that suit the recruitment needs of employers from SMEs to multinational companies for manual labourers up to skilled and semi-skilled workers.
The sectors we cover include industrial, engineering, manufacturing, warehousing and logistics, office and care.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Responsible for maintaining database and systems of administration
- Completing forms
- Photocopying/scanning documents
- Franking company post
- Promote and maintain good working relationships with customers and staff
- Reviewing updating and sending out client’s terms of business
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages when needed
- Research and booking travel, hotels and restaurants for consultants
- Update database (client information and candidate details)
- Formatting CV’s for consultants
- Supporting accounts with internal procedures – invoicing etc.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be organised with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Computer literate with the ability to use: MS office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work as part of a small team, whilst demonstrating initiative and ability to work independently when required
- Flexibility around working hours
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work in a changing and growing organisation
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (with a 1 hour lunch) with a weekly
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/60veg
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.