Website Caval Ltd
Do you have a passion for admin and would like to work in a busy recruitment company? Caval are looking for a new apprentice to join their team!
Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
Opportunity to join a Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the Construction and Property sector. We help our clients select and hire the talent they need to execute their strategy for major and medium-size construction projects.
You will be joining an existing division that specialises in White Collar & Executive Search roles on a freelance and permanent basis across UK & Europe.
Based at our head office in Leeds, you will be joining as a Divisional Administrator working alongside 2 other Administrators supporting a growing team of 8 across our Leeds and Manchester offices.
We are an ambitious Recruitment Consultancy company who invest in our people and promote within.
Essential functions and basic duties:
- Data Input
- Organise and report data
- Sending and receiving emails
- Store and retrieve information
- Printing and scanning documents
- Communicating over the telephone
- Managing in house computer systems
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- General Administration duties as required
- Use excellent customer service continuously
- Updating and maintaining company database
- Posting job adverts on our website & external job boards
- Typing/formatting documents for internal use and external clients
- Operating Microsoft Office including extensive use of Excel Spreadsheets, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- High level of motivation
- Highly computer literate
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- Must wear business / casual attire to present a professional, business-like image to clients, visitors, and customers
- High level of motivation
- Ambitious, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential for this role.
We have many incentives that you would expect from a leading Recruitment organisation:
- x1 Day off on your birthday
- Extra day holiday after 2 years service
- Quarterly incentives with your division (eg. All expenses paid dinner/lunch) – dependent on divisional targets
- Summer Party including all offices
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Caval is a market leading construction recruitment specialist with a formidable and growing reputation for delivering an excellent service across a range of sectors.
Caval is a privately owned, progressive company with a rapidly growing portfolio of successful, loyal, like minded clients and candidates who rely on our service.
Working in a fast paced and often unpredictable marketplace we understand the pressures this can bring – whether it be white or blue collar, temporary or permanent Caval can quickly connect you with the right candidates to help get that project finished on time or add value to your company in the long term.
Apply Through This Link – https://odro.io/s/zGznY
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.