Website Chainbridge Medical Partnership
Chainbridge Medical Practice is looking for a new customer service apprentice. Do you have what it takes to work in a busy medical environment? Apply Now!
To provide a high quality, professional reception service to patients, doctors, staff, colleagues, health service professionals and others. To act as the first point of contact for patients contacting the Practice and to portray the Practice in the highest possible professional basis. To ensure that enquiries from patients are efficiently and courteously handled to the mutual satisfaction of the partners and patients
Ressponsibilities and duties:
- Greet patients and visitors to the practice.
- Book in, amend and cancel patient appointment in line with practice appointments procedures ensuing optimum efficiency of the appointment system.
- Ensure that patients without appointments but who need ‘urgent consultations’ are booked into appropriate slots and referred to a GP where necessary.
- Receive and accurately record requests for home visits, assessing urgency in accordance with the
- Practice’s protocols.
- Ensure computerised appointment system is up-to-date.
- Respond and/or redirect all patient and visitor requests accordingly.
- Explain practice arrangements and formal requirements to new patients and temporary residents, ensure procedures are completed.
- Set-up of new patients onto the computer system.
- Advise patients of relevant charges for private services, accept payment and issue receipts for same.
- Produce repeat prescriptions according to practice procedures and ensure timely distribution of completed prescriptions.
- Ensure correspondence, reports, results etc. are filed electronically in correct patient record.
- Ensure reception and waiting areas are kept neat and tidy
- Re-stocking of information leaflets as appropriate
- Answering incoming telephone calls, ensuring calls are documented and redirected accordingly.
- Undertake administration tasks as allocated on rota .
- Check and deal with emails on a daily basis.
- Amalgamation of new patient records.
Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm with 30 minutes for lunch
Total hours per week: 37.00
Weekly wage: £200.00
Training to be provided:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.