Website CHROMA RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm Friday – 8:30am – 4:00pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
In the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be finding top quality candidates and identifying relevant clients and vacancies within your market.
You will be developing new business relationships, and managing the full hiring process.
You will be fully compliant with all systems and procedures.
Main Duties :
- Use all tools at your disposal to identify relevant candidates for each role.
- Build your LinkedIn connections network.
- Write and post engaging adverts.
- Screen and manage all incoming responses for each vacancy.
- Maintain accurate shortlists of candidates for each vacancy.
- Contact candidates via phone, email and text in order to establish their availability for a role and their requirements.
- Thoroughly qualify candidates’ salary expectations and motivations for searching for a new job.
- Keep accurate notes on each candidate that you are in contact with.
- Prior to offers, requalify candidates’ availability and salary expectations.
- Deliver offers to candidates and secure acceptance.
- Add new managers within current clients to the database.
- Obtain new leads from candidates for companies who are actively hiring.
- Identify managers within your target market and add them to the database.
- Identify candidates who are interested in having their CV sent to prospective companies.
- Send speculative CVs to clients to generate new vacancies.
- Negotiate Terms of Business with clients, ensuring a fair exchange of benefits.
- Obtain upto-date CVs from candidates.
- Prepare CVs for submission to clients, completing coversheets with all relevant information, and obtaining addendums where necessary.
- Establish interview availability from candidates and clients, and schedule interviews using the CRM system.
- Prepare candidates and client’s preinterview.
- Collect interview feedback from candidates and clients, and feedback accordingly.
- Ensure GDPR representation emails are sent to all candidates.
- Be punctual and reliable
- Work creatively and innovatively
- Factfind intelligently
- Good IT Skills
- Go the extra mile to help teammates and customers
- Behave in a professional manner with all candidates and clients
- Able to communicate professionally
- Interest in social media
Training to be provided
Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
In house training from the employer
Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
Chroma Tech / Digital is a Manchester-based recruitment consultancy, committed to a personal and ‘grown-up’ approach to the challenge of modern technology recruitment. We are excited to see the UK tech scene exploding, and to contribute to that growth, supplying both Permanent and Contract professionals across the country.
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/R7l2N
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.