Website CITY SITE SOLUTIONS LTD
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to earn 16,000 a year? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.30pm (1 hour and 30 minute lunch break)
City Site Solutions works constantly to maintain a reputation for providing excellent customer service to all their clients. Many of City Site’s new clients join them through referrals from existing clients, serving as a testament to their success and the quality of their construction workers.
City Site Solutions are looking for an outgoing and driven individual who pays great attention to detail to join their experienced team. They have promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Role to include but not limited to:
- Calling staff to check them into work in the morning
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets
- Placing job adverts and managing the response
- Maintaining a database of candidates
- Searching for candidates using social media networks and CV databases
- Registering candidates for payments
- Chasing timesheets
- Dealing with pay queries and general questions from our staff
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes, please don’t hesitate to apply!
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Use own Initiative
Training to be provided
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
APPLY NOW! Send your CV to – Dia.email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.