Clements Grey Ltd
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
At Clements Grey, we are passionate about Engineering, IT and Sales recruitment and we know that the employment landscape changes all the time.
As an employer or jobseeker, it is impossible to keep up to speed with those changes whilst doing your day job. That’s why partnering with a company that is able to consult with you step-by-step throughout the entire process is a smart move.
We stay up to date with all the latest trends and changes, so you don’t have to!
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
Be able to use your own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
Your working hours will be a routine 35 hours per week. Monday – Friday 9:00-17:00 (with a 1-hour lunch) with a weekly wage of £160-£175.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/0ztqd
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.