Duration: 1 Day
Course Code: COACHMAN
Coaching is… “A process providing an individual with feedback, insight and guidance on achieving their full potential in their business, or personal life.”
Coaching is an extremely powerful technique that can have life-changing results. This programme will help you understand the responsibility that the coach has for the coachee, as well as show you how to facilitate the development of your team members.
This programme is for you if your management role involves motivating and developing people. Both practical and interactive, this programme will give you the skills you need to guide others to a realisation of their potential.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Understand the differences between coaching, mentoring and training
• Explain and apply the techniques of effective feedback
• Understand the benefits of effective coaching as a way to improve performance and motivation
• Consider and apply effective coaching techniques and activities for learning
• Understand the different learning styles and use them to adapt to each individual in your team
• Set clear learning objectives and action plans
• Evaluate your effectiveness as a coach
Introduction and Objectives
What is Coaching?
• Coaching defined
• Where does it fit into the training cycle?
• Qualities of a good coach
• Relationship management
• SWOT analysis
• Active listening
• Questioning techniques
• Observational skills
• Giving verbal instructions
• Motivational and development feedback
• The structure of a coaching session
• Frequency, location and format
• Setting SMART objectives
• Coaching documentation
• Action planning
• Factors affecting learning
• Learning styles
• Memory and retention
• Coaching methods
Case Study and Role Play
Review of Programme
Click Here to view Course Dates
For more information on how to book, please click here.
WWP & the Euroclear Team